Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let Us Start Our Laughing Session !!!!

1.

A beggar found Rs 100/-. He went to a 5 star hotel for dinner-Bill Rs 3000/-.
Manager handed him to police.
He gave Rs 100/- to police and free.
It's called Financial Management......lol ;)


2.
When someone touches u and u don't feel it, it's Ignorance. 
When someone touches you and you feel, it's Love. 
When nobody touches you but you feel it, it's Itching..... lol ;)

3.

 Preet: Oh, wow! You have a new car, a new mansion, new clothes & new jewellery! Your husband has changed jobs?
Jeet: No, I changed husband!...... lol ;)


4.

Gud: I am in love with the neighbor so I am running away with him.
Santa: Thanks, you have saved my money & time.
Gud: Dad, I am reading the letter left by Mom!....lol ;)


5.


 Teacher: What r the people of Turkey called?
Pappu: I don`t know.
Teacher: They r called Turks. Now What r the people of Germany called?
Pappu: They r called Germs......lol ;)


6.

Height of insult:
Girl msgs her BF:
Jaan, I can`t live without u. Will u marry me???
Reply comes:
Who`s this? I lost all my contacts. ....lol ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment