Monday, November 28, 2011

Let Us Have Some"Brother & Sister" Fun Now !!!

1.
Mum: Why does your little brother jump up n down before taking his medicine?

Glaiza : Because he read the label, and it said shake well before using.

2.
Alfie was listening to his sister Rose practice her singing. 
Alfie : Sis, I wish you would sing Christmas carols.
Rose : Thats nice of you, Alfie, But Why ?
Alfie: Then I would only have to hear you once In a year......LOL ;P

3.
Michael: Its hard for my sister to eat.
Maureen: Why ?
Michael: She cant bear to stop talking.

4.
Sister: Mom wants you to come in
and help fix
dinner. Brother: Why? Is it broken?

5.
Teacher: What’s this a picture of ?
Class: Don’t know, Miss.
Teacher: It’s a kangaroo.Kangaroo is a native of
Australia.
Smallest boy: Wow, my sister’s married one of them

6.
Little Brother: I'm going to buy a sea horse. 
Elder Sister: Why? 
Little Brother: Because I want to play water polo!


No comments:

Post a Comment