Friday, November 25, 2011

LET US HAVE SOME "FATHER & SON" FUN

1.
Dad to son: when I beat you how do you control your anger?
 
Son: I start cleaning toilet
 
Dad: How does that satisfy you?
 
Son: I clean it with your toothbrush..... LOL ;p


2.
Father:Chemical symbol of Barium?

Son: BA 

Father: Good … For sodium? ………… 

Son: NA 

Father: Vry Good.....
What will we get if 1 atom of BA & 2 atoms of NA combined? 

Son: BANANA :P...... LOL ;p


3.Every Friends Are Equally Important In Life !!! Well....

=When Once I Was Late For Home,Dad Asked : "Where were you?"

I Told : I Was In My Friend's Home..
 
(..."Dad Has Called 10 Of My Friends In front Of Me.)

4 Have Told:"Yeah Uncle,She Was Here."

2 Have Told: "She Has Just Left For Home"

3 Have Told:"She Is Studing Here Uncle,Should I Give Her Your Call??

1 Have Just Acted Beyond,Told My Dad " Yes Papa,Tell Me Why Called?" !!! 

.......................aaaawooooo !!!! ..... LOL ;) 


4.
Father 2 his son: If u do not pass your exam this time, dont call me Papa.(In anger !!)
 
After some days.......
 
Father: how is your result?
 
Son: Sorry Mr.Alex Baron....... LOL ;)

5.
Son: Papa what`s the difference between mother's tears and wife's tears?

Father: Mother`s tears effect your heart &

Wife`s tears effect your pocket......LOL ;)

-Piu Misra

No comments:

Post a Comment