Friday, November 25, 2011

LET US HAVE SOME "HUSBAND & WIFE" FUN NOW !!!

1.
Wife : Honey …… What are You Looking for ?

Husband : Nothing. 

Wife : Nothing…?? U’ve been reading our marriage certificate for an hour …?? 

Husband : I was just looking for the expiry.....LOL ;)


2.
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband: “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”
 
The husband replied: “Yes dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice”......LOL ;)



3.
Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means, Without Information, Fighting Everytime!
 
Wife: No darling, it means, With Idiot(HUSBAND) For Ever...... LOL ;)


4.
Wife: I found a paper in your pocket
with the name Jenny on it.
 
Husband: I took part in a race last week
and Jenny was the name of my horse.
 
Wife: Sorry..!
 
Next day wife hit him with the frying pan again
 
Husband: What now..?
 
Wife: Your horse is on the Phone.....LOL ;) 


5.
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Darling: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.


Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?


Darling: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one?

6.
 Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
 
Wife replied; What made you think like that??
"People never do the same mistake again & again !!!" 

 -Piu Misra

No comments:

Post a Comment