Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let Us have Some "Friends" Fun Now !!!!!



1.
Sam : I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. 
Niki : Really!! How?
Sam : U Sit, I Sit
         U cry, I cry. 
         U laugh.. I laugh. 
         U jump out of d window.. I look down n then..
         I laugh again.. hahaha....LOL ;P


2.
Paddy and his two friends are talking at a bar.


His first friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the electrician. Last week I came home and found wire cutters under our bed and they weren't mine."

His second friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the plumber. This week I found a wrench under the bed and it wasn't mine."

Paddy says: "I think my wife is having an affair with a horse." Both his friends look at him with utter disbelief. "No I'm serious. Yesterday I came home and found a jockey under our bed." .....LOL ;)


3.
Alex- Hey,How Are You,Now? How Much The Doctor  Charged You?
Monty-I Can't Open The Bill.
Alex-Why So?
Monty-Because Doctor told me to avoid unnecessary stress,So I didn't open his Bill.....LOL ;)

4.
Banta Sing (To Wife): u get marry with Santa after my death.
Wife : but why? He is ur no 1 enemy...
Banta :  Yeah,this is only way to take revenge with Santa !!!........ LoL ;)


5.
Santa standing on the platform suddenly jumps on the railway track.
Banta: Santa, you'll die.
Santa: Fool, you'll die; Because haven’t you heard, the train is coming on the platform?.....LOL ;)

6.
Santa: I do not want to marry coz I am afraid of women.
Banta: Get married soon, then u'll be afraid of only one woman & start loving all other women! ..... LOL ;)


7.
Cirus: I couldn't slept all night in the train.
Biv: Why?
Cirus: Got upper berth.
Biv: Why didn't u try to exchange your berth?
Cirus: huh!! there was nobody to exchange in the lower berth.... LOL ;)

8.
Tom: Why are you crying?
Dony: The elephant is dead.
Tom: Was he your pet?
Dony: No, but I'm the one who has to dig his grave.....LoL ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment